A template includes the content that is sent to recipients.
- Navigate to the Template menu and select the New button to launch the Create page
- The below information is needed:
- Language - your email template (salutation, signature block, footer) and the bottom of your poster (the feedback section) will be translated into your selected language. If you don't see your language, log a support ticket and we will chat with you about your requirements.
- Categories - Add a category to your Template for easy searching
- Start from scratch - Start your Poster from a blank page. A default image will be applied to the template and can be overridden at any time.
- Copy Existing - Copy an existing template. This will copy the poster and email/sms content.
- Access - Grant Permission Roles to Users or Groups
- Click Save and Continue to create your Template
- Start creating your content!
- Once a Template is ready to be used you must set it to Active
- Navigate to the Template
- Select the Ellipsis (3 dots) on the right hand side
- Tick Activate
- If you want to create a template with a previous template (or modify a previous one), simply use the Copy Existing option during the create template process
- You can edit all attributes of the template at any time