To download and install the app you must complete three steps; download, trust and register. Depending on the type of app you have (Standard or White Label) the way you download the app is different.
- Navigate to the App Store or Google Play
- Search for Communic8 and Install
- Please ask your System Administrator to send you the welcome email and follow the steps provided
Once you have installed the app, you must Trust the Device before your able to login. Without trusting the device you will not be able to open the app, you will receive an untrusted developer error message. Complete these steps to trust and start using the App.
Once you have installed and trusted the device you can now register and login.
- Select Register
- Step 1:
- Enter your Company ID. The ID is your instance name i.e. if the instance name is Communic8user, the Company ID is Communic8. Please note white label apps do not ask for a company ID.
- Enter your Email Address
- Tick Send Code
- Step 2:
- Enter the Registration Code that was emailed to you
- Tick Verify Code
- Step 3:
- Create your password
- Tick Finish
- Step 1:
Your iOS mobile device must be SE+6 and above and the operating system must be version 10 or above. Your Android mobile device operating system must be version 5.0 or above.